The Red Plague Affair: A Bannon and Clare Case Audiobook
Audiobook Detail:Version: Unabridged
Program Type: Audiobook
Narrated by Jane Collingwood
Series: Bannon & Clare, Book 2
Length: 8 hrs and 25 mins
Release date: 05-21-13
Publisher's Summary:The fantastic follow-up to The Iron Wyrm Affair, set in an alternate Victorian world where magic has turned the Industrial Revolution on its head.
The service of Britannia is not for the faint of heart - or conscience...
Emma Bannon, Sorceress Prime in service to Queen Victrix, has a mission: to find the doctor who has created a powerful new weapon. Her friend, the mentath Archibald Clare, is only too happy to help. It will distract him from pursuing his nemesis, and besides, Clare is not as young as he used to be. A spot of Miss Bannon's excellent hospitality and her diverting company may be just what he needs.
Unfortunately, their quarry is a fanatic, and his poisonous discovery is just as dangerous to Britannia as to Her enemies. Now a single man has set Londinium ablaze, and Clare finds himself in the middle of distressing excitement, racing against time and theory to find a cure. Miss Bannon, of course, has troubles of her own, for the Queen's Consort Alberich is ill, and Her Majesty unhappy with Bannon's loyal service. And there is still no reliable way to find a hansom when one needs it most...
The game is afoot. And the Red Plague rises.
©2013 Lilith Saintcrow (P)2013 Hachette Audio
(Download Free a Audiobook You Like For All Devices)
LISTEN IT FREE
(Listen to Your Book Free or Download Free from Audiobooks.com)
View more options to Download:
* Click here to Listen For Free your audiobook!
View More ››
* Download or Play Audiobook FREE from Audiobooks.com View More ››
* Sign up and get credit FREE to Download from Audible View More ››
* Download Now with only $7,49 Audible Membership View More ››
* Get this Audiobook with only $6.95 From Downpour.com View More ››
* Download with Membership only $12.99 at Downpour.com View More ››
* Available for downloading at iTunes View More ››
* Purchase and Download from eMusic.com View More ››
(Download Free with 30 days trial from Amazon.com)